|Texas Election Code Section 87.121: Early Voting
- The early voting clerk shall maintain for each election a roster listing each person who votes an early voting ballot by personal appearance and a roster listing each person to whom an early voting ballot to be voted by mail is sent.
- For each person listed, the applicable roster must include:
- the person's name, address, and voter registration number;
- an identification of the person's county election precinct of registration; and
- the date of voting or the date the ballot was mailed to the person, as applicable.
- Each roster shall be updated daily.
- Each roster may be maintained in any form approved by the secretary of state.
- The clerk shall preserve each roster after the election for the period for preserving the precinct election records.
- Information on the roster for a person to whom an early voting mail ballot has been sent is not available for public inspection, except to the voter seeking to verify that the information pertaining to the voter is accurate, until the first business day after election day.
- Information on the roster for a person who votes an early voting ballot by personal appearance shall be made available for public inspection not later than the beginning of regular business hours on the day after the date the information is entered on the roster under Subsection (c).
- Information on the roster for a person who votes an early voting ballot by mail shall be made available for public inspection not later than the day following the day the early voting clerk receives a ballot voted by mail.
Per Section 83.005, Clerk for City Election, the city secretary is the early voting clerk for an election ordered by an authority
of the city.
The Dallas County Elections Department is making this roster available to each city under the rules of Section 87.121.
If you have any questions concerning the downloading of the Early Voting roster, please call Mary Kay West at 214-819-6372
or Jana Onyon at 214-819-6372.
If you have any questions concerning the Early Voting roster report that you have downloaded, please call Charline "CK" Farquhar at
214-819-6331 or Vickie Bynum at 214-819-6359.